FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q:The video card driver is not up to date, how can I fix this? ?
- Find out what card you have by going into the Display Settings of your Operating System. You will be able to see your video card name.
- Most video cards are from two companies, nVidia and AMD (formally ATI). You will need to download the latest driver to update your card. Here are the links:
AMD (formally ATI): http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDSupportHub.aspx
Note: If your video card is not from nVidia, please search for the card on Google (www.google.com) or visit www.sceptre.com for additional technical support and Live Chat with Customer Tech Support.
- Download the newest driver and remove the old driver from the system. You will also need to remove the plug and play detected monitor driver.
- Reboot your computer and install the newest video card driver.
- You will need to reboot an additional time (reboot twice) for the system to detect the monitor, then you can adjust the monitor resolution.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday to Friday 9:00AM ~ 5:30PM PST
Please have your Product/Serial # ready.